Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT Sport Touring Rear Tires
Some of the key features of the Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT:
- The Pilot Road 4 GT features a stiffer casing with patented new technology that delivers the stability you need for heavier GT-class bikes while riding solo, two-up or with luggage.
- The Pilot Road 4 GT is designed to out-last the previous generation of Pilot Road by 20% on average.
- Superior grip across a wide range of operating temperatures.
- The Pilot Road 4 GT features a soft rubber compound on the shoulders and a long wearing compound down the center of the tire, the front compound features a wider soft compound for superior performance at maximum lean angle.
- The Michelin Pilot Road 4 surpasses the performance of all previous versions of the Pilot Road series
- Superior grip in the wet, thanks to revolutionary new Michelin X Sipe Technology
- Exceptional durability thanks to Michelin's latest-generation 2CT dual-compound technology
- Even wear and life-long performance thanks to full-depth Michelin XST sipes
- (W) rated for speeds of 168+ mph
Available in the following sizes: