HealTech Speedo Healer V4 Features:
Speedo Healer Application Chart
Top Speed Memory recalls your recent real top speed to your factory speedometer display at the press of a button and will still work after the ignition is cycled off and back on later.
Eliminating "factory inaccuracy", which may be as much as 10%
- Account for changes in tire size/profiles
- Make gear ratio changes, such as sprocket conversions on motorcycles
- Use to output lower MPH and by-pass (alter around for top speed Bonneville or radar-trap runs) the built-in factory speed limiter on specific Honda, Kawasaki, and Yamaha bikes, such as the CBR1000RR, R1, ZX10R and ZX14.
Note: you need the GIpro w/ATRE to remove the speed limiter on Suzukis
- Adjust for new speedo face-plate with different scale
- Requirement for absolute accurate odometer or speedometer
- Requirement to characterize the display unit of the vehicle (stability, error % and linearity)
What do you gain with SpeedoHealer?
- Accurate speedometer and/or odometer no matter what you change on your vehicle
- Your odometer won't show more miles/kms than you ride (RESALE VALUE!)
- Top Speed Memory (Ever wondered HOW FAST you were going?)
- Safety: your speedometer will always clearly indicate your actual speed, without lag
- Optimal performance (certain vehicles require accurate speed signal to deliver the most performance)
- Widest calibration range along with the finest increments (0.1%)
- The best accuracy (0.025%)
- Have the most features
- Plug-n-Go Kits are available for the major Japanese bikes
- Quick and easy setup through the on-line calculator
- 100% weather proof design, it is built to last
- The lightest re-calibrator with the most compact dimensions
- Each unit is extensively tested prior to shipping. Guaranteed to work.
The digital V.4 release also includes:
* New User Interface: Easier to program, review and update the stored parameters
* Extended Calibration Range: Works even for special applications, like with different engine/gauge combinations, bike engines powering cars, etc.
* Detachable Remote Button: Top speed recall now comes with detachable TSM button standard on all units
* Smaller & Lighter: 30% smaller and lighter. By far the smallest calibrator on the market!
* Improved Layout: Redesigned harness fits into smaller spaces
* Dual Stored Data: Allows storing of two independent calibration values, and switching among them by the press of a button. Has clear visual confirmation of the value in use. Useful for road/track use when changing gearing. Also, easy to bypass speed limiter when on the track.
* Km/h to MPH Conversion: Allows you to review and enable/disable conversion at the press of a button.
* Lower Power Draw: Reduced power consumption with auto-standby. Works from as low as 3v supply. Easier installation for Yamaha bikes.
Each unit is extensively tested, and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee if for any reason it fails to meet your expectation (All parts must be returned in original condition), and a TWO YEAR replacement guarantee (The product should not be damaged or subjected to over-voltage.)