- Featured Motorcycle Accessories
- Featured Motorcycles
- Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Accessories
- Kawasaki KLR650 Motorcycle Accessories
- Yamaha FJR1300 Motorcycle Accessories
- Honda VFR Interceptor Motorcycle Accessories
- Honda ST1300 Motorcycle Accessories
- Kawasaki Concours Motorcycle Accessories
- Suzuki Burgman Motorcycle Accessories
- Honda ST1100 Motorcycle Accessories
- Suzuki DR650 Motorcycle Accessories
Kawasaki KLR 650
Dual-Sport / dual purpose motorcycle
The legendary Kawasaki KLR650 is a highly regarded dual sport, world touring motorcycle. Whether your ride the trails or the street with the KLR 650 or any dual purpose motorcycle, Sport Tour Ltd. has seats, bags and others accessories to compliment your Kawasaki KLR. In addition we offer KLR 650 products at low, discount warehouse prices while providing our customers star service.
Quick Links:Wolfman Luggage Moose Luggage Givi Luggage Centerstand Brake Upgrades
KLR Exhausts Suspension Upgrades Sargent Seats Corbin Seats Upgraded Switch
Jet Kit Skid Plate Service Manual Upgraded Shifter Crashbars
Wolfman Rainier Tank Bag
The Rainier Tank Bag is the result of combining the ever-popular Explorer and Denali tank bags into one. We took the best of these bags to make the Rainier. By doing this wolfman has created the ultimate universal tank bag. Now one tank bag fits even more bikes than the Explorer or Denali. The mounting system allows the rider to adjust the fore-aft placement on the tank.
The Rainier Tank Bag Features:
- Yellow cord Main Opening Zippers
- Heavy Duty #10 YKK Main Zipper, and Ykk zippers used through out the bag.
- Heavy Duty 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon Construction
- Tough-Tek Non Slip-Non Scratch Bottom
- Envelope Side and Rear Pockets for increased handle bar clearance
- Wolfman Signature-“Crescent “ Rider pocket.
- Large Expansion Wedge shaped Gusset
- Zippered Interior mesh pocket
- Key Clip Outside Elastic Pen/Tire Pressure Guage Sleeve
- Removeable Map Pocket W/ interior divider
- Reflective Side Pocket trim and Handle Foam and Plastic Stiffened.
Bag comes complete with Map Pocket and mounting harness (you must choose
your mounting harness)
- Length: 11"
- Width: 11” 8 ¾”
- Height: front 6 ½” rear 10” (facing rider) 14” Expanded
Capacity: 20 liters regular, 24 liters expanded
|Click Click for more detail on Wolfman Rainier Tank Bag||M217|
Wolfman Explorer Lite Tankbag - Part # - M218
We have been paying attention. Our riders want a tank bag that has the same curved bottom as the
Explorer but not as big. Wolfman is proud to offer the Explorer Lite. This tank
bag is 2” shorter than the Explorer.
The Explorer Lite fits all the same bikes as the Explorer and more. Especially the KTM 950 Adventure (It nestles between the two gas caps so you do not have to remove the bag to get gas.)
• All foam and Ballistics nylon construction
• Expandable gussett
• Zippered front pocket
• Interior zippered mesh pocket and key clip
• 4 point mounting system
• Tough-Tek-non-slip, non-scratch bottom
• Reflective side accents and carry handle
Dimensions: Length: 11” Width: 8 3/4” Height: Front 8 1/4” Expanded 11 1/2” Rear 4 1/2”
|Click for more detail on Wolfman Explorer Lite Tank Bag||M218|
Wolfman Enduro Tank Bag
Finally a Tank Bag for Dual Sport and Dirt bikes. The Enduro Tank Bag will fit virtually all dual
sport and Dirt bikes, From the Suzuki DR650,DRZ400, to the XR 650L
and the KTM525E/XC, and most bikes in between. A very stable three
point mounting systems keeps the bag from shifting on the most demanding
rides. The innovative design allows the bag to sit on the tank and not interfere
with the gas cap or the vent hose.
A first for the dual/dirt bikes. Finally a place to put the things you need on all rides.
• Laminated foam sides, bottom, and rear.
• Tough tek bottom, Reflective webbing on sides.
• Inside mesh pocket.
• Outside mesh pocket.
• Removable map pocket.
• Key Clip
Length: 9” Width: 5.5” Height: Front 7.5” Rear 3.5”
|Click for more detail on Wolfman Enduro Tank Bag||M218|
Wolfman Beta Plus Rear Bag
Tired of shifting loads and time-consuming removal and mounting of your gear? The Alfa Beta Plus Rear Bag will keep
your heaviest, largest loads from shifting during your roughest rides and still allows for quick mounting and removal.
Size: Length 32" x Width 11" x Height 9"
|Click for more detail on Wolfman Beta Plus Rear Bag||MK201|
Wolfman Beta Duffel Bag
Considering changing that weekend trip to an extended week? Here's an extra 1,208cu inches that will have
you reconsidering the kitchen sink. This bag mounts to the Beta Plus Rear Bag listed above to give you additional space.
Size: Length 20" x Width 8"W x Height 8"
|Click for more detail on Wolfman Beta Duffel Bag||MK102|
Wolfman Tank Panniers
Inspired by a Wolfman custom design for the Colorado Forest Service. They asked for easy access and a
streamlined design. We answered with tank panniers. This 16-liter bag was so
successful that we developed a design to fit just about any bike tank, ATV or snowmobile.
Features two large main compartments. Panniers mount with three fully adjustable straps, and we use Toughtek for superior gripping. Made of durable Cordura nylon, high quality webbing, sturdy Duraflex buckles and YKK zippers. All seams are bound and reinforced.
Size: Length 10" x Width 4" x Height 11"
|Click for more detail on Wolfman Tank Panniers||M4103|
Wolfman Expedition Dry Duffel Bag
We went all out on these duffels and came up with a great series of bags designed specifically for motorcycle use. When we introduced the Expedition Dry Duffel in 2009, we received amazing customer response and realized that we needed to expand the line.
We now offer three sizes and two color combinations. We upgraded the fabric to 22oz Vinyl for the Body and incredible 34oz for the Sides. We use a waterproof webbing for the top opening to prevent water wicking into the bag.
Our competitors use an onion shape to allow for expansion, which limits the amount the bags can hold. We apply a new innovative design which allows the bag to expand easier, making loading and unloading a breeze. Made in the USA.
The Features for the Expedition Dry Line Duffels are:
-100% Waterproof radio frequency welded seams.
-Ultra tough 22oz vinyl body and 34oz vinyl sides. (For years of use.)
-Choice of colors: Black/Yellow or All Black.
-Simple effective Roll Top Design.
-4 compression straps, two over the body, one at each end.
-Deluxe carry handle.
-Removable Shoulder strap and two mounting straps included.
Dimensions and Capacity:
Small Expedition Dry Duffel: Width: 20” Height: 11 ½” (expandable) Front-to-back: 11 ½” Capacity: 33 Liters+
Medium Expedition Dry Duffel: Width: 24” Height: 11 ½” (expandable) Front-to-back: 11 ½” Capacity: 40 Liters+
Large Expedition Dry Duffel: Width: 28” Height: 11 ½” (expandable) Front-to-back: 11 ½” Capacity: 47 Liters+
|Click for details on Wolfman Expedition Dry Duffel Bag||EX8..|
Wolfman Expedition Dry Saddle Bags and racks
Wolfman went all out to create the new Expedition Dry Saddlebags. We designed these bags to be durable and 100% waterproof, for the most adventurous and aggressive riders around. We started with burly 22 ounce and 34 ounce vinyl, and used cutting edge Radio Frequency technology for completely sealed seams. Next, we developed an ultra-stable mounting system. These sturdy bags attach to our proprietary Wolfman Side Racks with what is possibly the easiest mounting system available.
These Saddle Bags have two straps over the seat and each bag attaches to the Wolfman Side Rack with 4 points for maximum hold. The mounting straps double as compression straps to keep the load attached and tight. During testing we saw that once the bags were attached to the racks, they were attached so securely that we could have dragged the bike by the bags. Our mission was to create a functional, sturdy and quick release Saddle bag system that will act as one with bike and rider. No loose moving bags here!
We use an internal Butterfly stiffener, stiff back, bottom and front, which helps the bag retain shape and allows the load to be compressed tightly. A replaceable (!) non-skid rubber pad (made from recycled tires - how cool is that?) on the bike-side of the bag prevents excessive bag movement and protects the bag from vibration abrasion.
*Mounting Options: We feel that using
these bags with the Wolf Side Racks make for the ultimate in stability and ease
of use. But these versatile bags will work with many other racks. We offer these
• Wolf Side Racks
• Other Racks - Please note: racks must be oval/rectangle shaped (i.e.: touratec, hepco/becker, givi) and height of hoop (top to bottom) must not exceed 9.5 inches.
• Throw Over - this style of mount works well for many low-piped bikes.
-100% Waterproof fabric - 22oz body and 34oz bottom.
-Radio Frequency welded seams.
-Waterproof roll-top with no-wick webbing
-Multi Compression straps to cinch the load tight.
-Recycled tire-rubber backing pad.
-Extra tall opening for size adjustability
•Internal Butterfly stiffener helps keep contents compressed evenly, protects the insides of the bags from abrasion and sharp objects, and it is removable and replaceable.
•Completely removable mounting harnesses. Cut a strap too short? Change of bikes? Wear, tear, or damage? No worries! Replacement strap kits are available.
•Two different backing pads available - for mounting on a rack or mounting against bodywork.
Dimensions: Length: 13” Width: 7”
Height: 13” adjustable about 3” more.
Capacity:38 liters per pair 19 liters each. The extra tall opening can adjust to add 2 or more liters per bag.
|Click for more details on Wolfman Expedition Dry Saddlebags|
|Click for details on Wolfman Side Racks|
Moose Expedition Luggage for the Kawasaki KLR650
Moose Expedition Tail Pack
Moose Expedition Tail Bag
- Sturdy construction with rugged exterior combines strength and durability.
- Universal, quick-detach mounting system includes six mounting straps so you can securely mount your pack to a variety of vehicles.
- Wide top opening and zippered side expansion compartments makes packing a breeze.
- Carry handle and removable shoulder straps are included along with an accessory duffle bag for extra storage.
- External zippered pockets, outer mesh pockets, internal mesh pouches and organizer section help control your cargo.
- Straddles the back seat or luggage rack and includes everything you need for installation.
- Dimensions: 25.5" W x 13" H x 12" D, measures 3200 cubic inches.
|Click for details on the Moose Expedition Tail Bag||3516-0105|
Moose Expedition Saddle Bags
Moose Expedition Saddle Bags
- Made of semi-rigid formed 600-denier Saddletuff and foam shell.
- Unique water-resistant zippers make these bags ideal for nasty weather.
- Nylon stabilizing straps secure bags to a turn signal, bungee hook or frame tube.
- Features internal mesh pockets, zippered expansions and stylish 3-D accents.
- Formed shell opens completely with a three sided zipper.
- Dimensions: 17" L x 10" T x 6" D and expands to 8"D.
|Click for details on the Moose Expedition Saddlebags||3501-0559|
Moose Expedition Rear Rack for 86-07 Kawasaki KLR650
- Steel construction with a powder coated finish.
- Easy bolt-on installation. No drilling required.
- Medium sized rack designed to blend in to the design of the motorcycle.
- Seat can be removed without rack removal.
- Most soft tail bags mount easily and securely.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Made in the USA
|Click for more details on Moose Expedition Rear Rack||1510-0143|
Givi Luggage for the Kawasaki KLR650
Discounted pricing plus free shipping on Givi Luggage!!!!
|Givi Topcase Fitment Kits for the Kawasaki KLR650||Part Number|
|Givi E581 Monokey Topcase Fitment Rack - Kawasaki KLR650 (08-13)||E581|
|Givi E581M Monolock Topcase Fitment Rack - Kawasaki KLR650 (08-13)||E581M|
|Givi Side Case Fitment Racks for the Kawasaki KLR650||Part Number|
|Givi PL448 Side Case Fitment Rack - Kawasaki KLR650 (08-13)||PL448|
|SW Motech Topcase Fitment Racks for the Kawasaki KLR650||Description|
|SW Motech Topcase Fitment Rack - Kawasaki KLR650 (08+)||Allows Fitment of Givi Cases|
Note: The SW Motech racks allows the fitment of Givi Monolock cases with the included adaptor plate. To fit Givi Monokey cases you need to purchase the version that includes the Monokey adaptor. For details on the Monokey and Monolock Givi cases see below.
SW Motech Topcase Rack for '08+ KLR650
Any of the following Givi Monokey Top Cases will mount to the E581 Givi top case fitment racks. The following Monokey cases will also mount to the SW Motech rack with Monokey plate listed above:
|Givi Monokey Cases|
|E55 Monokey Topcase|
|E52 Monokey Topcase|
|V46 Monokey Topcase|
|E460 Monokey Topcase|
|E45 Monokey Topcase|
|E36 Monokey Topcase|
Any of the following Givi Monolock Top Cases will mount to the E581M Givi top case fitment racks. The following Monolock cases will also mount to the SW Motech rack listed above:
|Givi Monolock Cases|
|E470 Monolock Topcase|
|E450 Monolock Topcase|
|E370 Monolock Topcase|
|E340 Monolock Topcase|
|E300 Monolock Topcase|
|E260 Monolock Topcase|
|E30 Monolock Topcase|
SW Motech Quick-Lock Side Case Racks for the Kawasaki KLR650
Allows fitment of Givi Side Cases when ordered with Givi Adaptor kit
High-quality, German-made Quick-Lock luggage sideracks by SW-MOTECH. This unique design allows the racks to be removed from the bike in less than 30 seconds without special tools by opening 3 quick-release fasteners on each side. These narrow profile, black powder-coated steel racks are compatible with luggage cases from GIVI (Monokey system), Kappa, Hepco & Becker, Krauser, Shad, and more. Luggage-specific adapter kits are sold separately. Strong enough to withstand adventure-touring off-road abuse, yet completely removable for local cruising..
This sidecarrier may be used alone or with one of these topracks:
Givi E127 or E581 Topcase Rack (see above)
SW Motech Alu-Rack Toprack for Givi Topcases (see above)
When the racks are removed, only 3 small mounting tabs remain visible on either side of the bike. These mounting tabs are almost invisible, preserving the original visual appearance and size of your motorcycle. Required luggage-specific adapter kits are sold separately. In addition, optional key locks (sold separately) are available to lock the racks to the bike, with the key unlocking a pair of special quick-release fasteners which secure the racks on each side. The Quick-Lock racks are made of flat steel which presents the narrowest possible lateral profile. Bolt-on installation -- no cutting or welding of motorcycle frame or bodywork is necessary. Racks are designed to work with original equipment manufacturer components -- fender, exhaust, etc. The SW-MOTECH racks are ideal for the occasional weekend tourer who desires a "stealth" look during the week, as well as the weekday commuter who needs an unencumbered machine for spirited weekend fun. Whatever your needs, the SW-MOTECH racks allow maximum flexibility and convenience.
|SW Motech Side Case Fitment Racks for the Kawasaki KLR650||Description|
|SW Motech Side Case Fitment Rack - Kawasaki KLR650||Allows Fitment of Givi Monokey Cases|
For Givi cases that will fit the SW Motech Racks see Givi Monokey Cases above.
SW Motech Crash Bars/ Engine Guards for Kawasaki KLR650
Constructed of heavy-duty mild steel, SW-MOTECH crashbars are designed to provide maximum protection, optical integration, and high-quality fit and finish.
- All components are protected against corrosion by
sandblasting and powdercoating. High-strength frame mounting points. Black.
- Constructed of 26.9mm outer-diameter mild steel tubing.
- Fits with either original plastic skidplate or SW-MOTECH's aluminum skidplate (sold separately).
- The infamous KLR650 "Doohickey" (the left-side balancer chain tension adjuster) is accessible with the crashbar installed.
- Includes two metric M8x70 replacement bolts to upgrade your original subframe bolt strength (located between the rear end of the tank and the front end of the seat) from grade 8.8 to grade 12.9 - stronger is better!
- If the crashbar will be used with an SW-MOTECH centerstand, please request the free additional hardware kit "for use with centerstand", which includes four additional M8x40 hexagon socket head screws (4x part SC.00.08.040.01.912).
|SW Motech Engine Guards - Kawasaki KLR650 (08+)|
|SW Motech Engine Guards - Kawasaki KLR650 (87-07)|
Givi TN421 Crash Bars/Engine Guards for 2008+ KLR650
|Givi Engine Guards for the Kawasaki KLR650|
|Givi Engine Guards- Kawasaki KLR650 (08+)|
SW Motech Skid plate for Kawasaki KLR650
Constructed of 3mm-thick (1/8"-thick) aluminum for medium-duty, light-weight protection. Baseplate includes side protectors that wrap around the engine block to provide both bottom and side protection. Available in bare aluminum only.
|SW Motech Skid Plate - Kawasaki KLR650 (08+)|
|SW Motech Skid Plate - Kawasaki KLR650 (87-07)|
Moose Aluminum Skid Plate for '84 - '13 Kawasaki KLR650
- Strong, yet lightweight aircraft aluminum
- Protect vital engine parts from rocks and debris.
- Smooth underside won't snag when crossing logs.
- Custom fit provides maximum protection with minimum bulk
- Oil drain hole on all required models.
- Clear anodized for corrosion protection and good looks.
- All mounting hardware included.
|Moose Skid Plates for the Kawasaki KLR650|
|Moose Skid Plate - Kawasaki KLR650 (08+)|
|Moose Skid Plate - Kawasaki KLR650 (84-07)|
SW Motech Centerstand for Kawasaki KLR650
The must-have accessory for sport-touring! Greatly eases basic chain
maintenance, tire changes, parking, and bike cleaning. Super-strong steel
construction features typical German design and high engineering standards.
Superb integration with the factory exhaust and sidestand components -- retain
all existing features without sacrificing lean angle or clearances.
All hardware needed to mount the centerstand included. Typically installs using basic hand tools. No welding, cutting, or drilling of existing frame or body parts required. Tough black powdercoated finish with some gray fittings or hardware as applicable. A double-retention spring is included as a safety feature to prevent the centerstand from contacting pavement if one of the two springs should fail during a ride. Designed to work with OEM components -- we cannot assure fit with aftermarket exhausts or other accessories. Total weight about 7 lbs.
|SW Motech Centerstand - Kawasaki KLR650 (08+)|
|SW Motech Centerstand - Kawasaki KLR650 (86-07)|
Increase your 87 - 07 KLR650's braking power!
Galfer Steel Braided Brake Lines with coating:
- Galfer braided brake lines are made of an outer mesh of braided cable, an inner Teflon tube and a PVC/Hytrel coating over the full length of the line, to protect the bike from scratches and the brake fluid from the weather.
- Factory assembled for correct fit and reliability.
|Galfer Brake Lines for the Kawasaki KLR650|
|Galfer Steel Braided Front Brake Line|
|Galfer Steel Braided Rear Brake Line|
EBC R Series Sintered Brake Pads for the 87-07 Kawasaki KLR650:
|EBC Brake Pads for the 87-07 Kawasaki KLR650||Part Number|
|EBC Front Brake Pads for the 87-07 KLR650||FA130R|
|EBC Rear Brake Pads for the 87-07 KLR650||FA67R|
EBC HH rated Brake Pads for the 08 - 13 Kawasaki KLR650:
|EBC Brake Pads for the 08-11 Kawasaki KLR650||Part Number|
|EBC Front Brake Pads for the 08-13 KLR650||FA228HH|
|EBC Rear Brake Pads for the 08-13 KLR650||FA197HH|
SUPERTRAPP IDS2 Tunable Silencer/Spark Arrester for '84 - '11 KLR650
|SuperTrapp IDS2 Exhaust for the Kawasaki KLR650||Part Number|
|IDS2 Slip-on Exhaust for the 84-13 KLR650||611-66002 or 613-66002|
*Please note that both the Quiet and Racing Series include the mid pipe. This is a slip-on exhaust system.
- Lightweight aluminum silencer
- Tuneable for sound and performance
- U.S. Forest Service-approved spark arrester
- Very popular among KLR 650 owners.
Big Gun Evo R Series Complete Exhaust System - 93-11 Kawasaki KLR650
Evo R Series exhaust has 27 years of Mike Young's
personal racing career built into it. Mike has found that having the lightest
exhaust and highest horsepower was not always the answer. You need an exhaust
that will give you the most tractable horsepower. Contains our state of the art
computer mapping power curve to give the broadest power available. Race
Tools hi-performance silencer pillow packing with a stainless steel wire screen
to keep decibels down and the power up. Also includes a removable USFS
|Big Gun Exhaust System for the Kawasaki KLR650|
|Big Gun full exhaust system - Kawasaki KLR650 (93-13)|
Moose DynoJet Jet Kit for 87-07 KLR650
|Moose DynoJet Jet Kit - Kawasaki KLR650 (87-13)||DJ# 2144 or DJ# 2120|
|Carburetor Jet Kits|
Moose Dynojet jet kits provide a simple and affordable solution to carburetor tuning problems.
Stage 1 - Designed for machines with stock engines using stock airbox, air filter and stock or aftermarket exhaust.
|Stage 2 - Designed for machines with stock or mildly modified engines using well-designed stock or aftermarket exhausts with a modified airbox and a stock or replacement air filter.|
K&N Air Filter for Kawasaki KLR650
|K&N Replacement Air Filter - Kawasaki KLR650|
Progressive Dual Sport Fork Springs for '08+ KLR650
- Progressive springs offer a soft initial spring rate for a plush ride
- Progressively wound design provides increased resistance to bottoming as spring compresses.
- Improve handling while retaining OEM geometry.
- Made in the USA.
|Progressive Dual Sport Fork Springs - Kawasaki KLR650 (87-13)|
Progressive 465 Series Single Shocks for Kawasaki KLR650
- High-pressure gas monotube design for the ultimate performance.
- Five-position rebound adjustment to tailor the suspension for changing conditions.
- Threaded shock body to fine-tune sag
- Aluminum Body and components
- Lightweight and stylish
- Hard anodized finish for excellent durability and corrosion resistance
- 46mm bore and internal floating piston provides consistent damping
- High-quality Viton seals for leak-free reliability
- Each shock is custom tuned (damping and spring rate) for each fitment
|Progressive 465 Rear Shock - Kawasaki KLR650 (87-13)|
Upgraded KLR Switch for 84 - 07 KLR650
|Upgraded Switch - Kawasaki KLR650 (84-07)|
This switch is pre-wired for a KLR and ready for installation. Detailed instructions, a new aluminum mirror mount and hardware are included. This is a huge upgrade from the outdated stock unit. The choke and mirror are relocated to better protected positions. The turn signal switch is push-to-cancel. It has a flash to pass button (flashes high beam), horn button, high-low switch, and a three position switch allowing the headlight to be turned off or all lights turned off. Dual sport riding at low rpm without the added drain of lights, can save the battery. The unit is DOT approved and will also replace the KLR600 and KLR250 switch.
Sargent Seats for the Kawasaki KLR650 Dual Sport
The new World Sport Performance seat for the Kawasaki KLR650 features:
- Super Cell foam suspension with enhanced contouring.
- Lightweight CarbonTec seat base.
- All mounting hardware is included.
- Available in two seat heights.
|Sargent World Sport Performance Seat - Kawasaki KLR650 (87-13)|
Moose folding shift lever for Kawasaki KLR650
- Replace the expensive, easily-bent stock Kawasaki KLR 650 shift lever with tough steel folding shift lever.
|Moose Folding Shift Lever - Kawasaki KLR650 (87-11)|
Clymer Motorcycle Repair Manual
|Clymer Motorcycle Repair Manual - Kawasaki KLR650 (87-07)||474-3|
Corbin Seats for all years of KLR650(including '08+ KLR650)
*Note: We are no longer carrying the Corbin line. Sport Tour recommends the Sargent World Sport Seats for the Kawasaki KLR650. Please see the new Sargent World Sport seats above for details.