- Featured Motorcycle Accessories
- Featured Motorcycles
- Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Accessories
- Kawasaki KLR650 Motorcycle Accessories
- Yamaha FJR1300 Motorcycle Accessories
- Honda VFR Interceptor Motorcycle Accessories
- Honda ST1300 Motorcycle Accessories
- Kawasaki Concours Motorcycle Accessories
- Suzuki Burgman Motorcycle Accessories
- Honda ST1100 Motorcycle Accessories
- Suzuki DR650 Motorcycle Accessories
Honda ST1100 Sport Touring Motorcycle
Travelcade Seat Givi Luggage Staintune Exhaust Corbin Seat Throttlemeister Suspension
Braking Upgrades Heli-Bars McEnd Luggage Racks
Travelcade - Stealth Gel Touring Seat
A complete bolt-on, high mileage and high performance seat / saddle for the Honda ST1100. Developed in conjunction with several long distance endurance riders, this is easily the most comfortable seat available for your ST1100. All contours have been optimized to improve back support and to lower the rider into the seat rather than "on top".
- Original SaddleGel™ inserts provide luxury for both riders.
- Narrow nose for better control and confidence.
- SaddleHyde™ cover for supple and luxurious feel.
|Travelcade Stealth Gel Touring Seat - Honda ST1100|
Givi Topcases for the Honda ST1100
Free shipping on Givi Luggage!!
|Givi E215 - Honda ST1100 Topcase Fitment Kit||PDF Instructions|
The following Givi Monokey Topcases will fit the Givi E215 Topcase Fitment Kit:
|Givi Monokey Cases|
|E55 Monokey Topcase|
|E52 Monokey Topcase|
|V46 Monokey Topcase|
|E460 Monokey Topcase|
|E45 Monokey Topcase|
|E36 Monokey Topcase|
Canyon Dual Sport Seat
Note:Sport Tour no longer sells the Corbin line. We recommend the Travelcade Stealth Gel Touring Seat for the Honda ST1100. Please see Stealth seat above.
Throttlemeister Motorcycle Cruise Control
This is the nicest throttle lock/control on the market. It is machined from billet stainless steel & Ampco bronze. Includes a matching left side end-weight. The internal locking mechanism is sealed with o-rings to keep out dirt and water.Very easy to use even when wearing gloves. Simply turn the bar-end in the samedirection as the throttle.
|ThrottleMeister - Motorcycle Throttle Lock - Honda ST1100 (95-02)|
|ThrottleMesiter - Motorcycle Throttle Lock - Honda ST1100 (95 and earlier)|
Call for Sporttour.com pricing on the full Throttlemeister line.
Progressive Fork Springs for the Honda ST1100
- Progressive springs offer a soft initial spring rate for a plush ride.
- Progressively wound design provides increased resistance to bottoming as spring compresses.
- Very nice upgrade from stock spring.
|Progressive Fork Springs - Honda ST1100|
Progressive 465 Series Shock - Honda ST1100 (90-02)
- High pressure gas monotube design for the ultimate performance.
- The 465 Series shocks have a five-position rebound adjustment.
- Five-position externally adjustable rebound damping allows you to dial in the ride you want.
- Speed-sensitive, multi-stage damping gives consistent ride over varying road surfaces
- Shock body is machined Hard-Anodized aluminum for excellent durability.
|Progressive 465 Series Shock - Honda ST1100 (90-02)||465-1128|
Increase your ST1100's braking power!
Galfer Steel Braided Brake Lines with coating:
- Galfer braided brake lines are made of an outer mesh of braided cable, an inner Teflon tube and a PVC/Hytrel coating over the full length of the line, to protect the bike from scratches and the brake fluid from the weather.
- Factory assembled for correct fit and reliability.
Non-ABS Brake Lines
|Galfer Front Brake Lines - ST1100 Non-ABS||FK003D128|
|Galfer Rear Brake Lines - ST1100 Non-ABS||FK003D128R|
ABS Brake Lines
|Galfer Front Brake Lines - ST1100 ABS||FK003D152|
|Galfer Rear Brake Lines - ST1100 ABS||FK003D152R|
EBC HH+ Rated Brake Pads:
'91 + Non-ABS ST1100 and Pre '96 ABS ST1100
|EBC Front Brake Pads - Honda ST1100 (Non-ABS & Pre '96 ABS)||FA142HH|
|EBC Rear Brake Pads - Honda ST1100 (Non-ABS & Pre '96 ABS)||FA196HH|
'96 ABS ST1100
|EBC Front Brake Pads - Honda ST1100 ('96+ ABS)||FA261HH|
|EBC Rear Brake Pads - Honda ST1100 ('96+ ABS)||FA261HH|